3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes
Oatmeal adds a hearty texture to this low ingredient recipe. This is a page about 3 ingredient banana pancakes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This simple recipe can be created with cooked or uncooked oatmeal and both taste great!
Prep Time: 1 to 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 medium pancakes
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup uncooked or cooked oatmeal
- Using either cooked or uncooked oatmeal just mix together eggs, banana and oatmeal by hand or with a blender.
- Pour into a preheated pan or a George Foreman grill that's been lightly sprayed with oil.
- Be patient. If you are using the recipe with cooked oatmeal it takes a little longer, since it is much thinner than the uncooked oatmeal recipe.
- Flip the pancake when it sets up in the middle.
- Plate and serve it with your favorite toppings!
- The cooked oatmeal pancake has a more pronounced banana flavor.
- The uncooked oatmeal has a heartier, slightly chewier, slightly and less of a egg and banana flavor, but both are very good!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.