Homemade Banana Pancakes
Banana pancakes are simple to make and delicious. You don't even need to add sugar or syrup to these sweet tasty cakes. This is a guide about homemade banana pancakes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These banana pancakes are so full of flavor and are super easy to make.
- prepared pancake batter (I used Aunt Jemima)
- 3-4 overripe bananas
- butter or non-stick spray
- Prepare your favorite pancake recipe according to the instructions.
- Cut bananas into small pieces and add to the batter. Stir to combine.
- Heat a heavy frying pan over MED/LOW heat. Coat the pan with melted butter or non-stick spray.
- Pour batter into the pan and cook until top is bubbly and edges are dry in appearance.
- Flip the pancake over and cook until golden brown. Adjust the heat as necessary if pancakes are browning too fast.
- I like to have the oven on at 200 degrees F so that I can place cooked pancakes on a cookie sheet to keep them warm.
July 20, 20140 found this helpful
Banana pancakes are a delicious treat. Making them is super easy, learn how in this short video.
In This Guide