Above the Stove Sunflower Collection

Now some of you can't do this as your open doors would impede other doors being opened. But if you can, you might want to do something like I did.

Total Time: 1 Hour

Yield: 1

1. I made sure the other doors would open with these little doors open. That done, then I cleaned out the small appliances I had up there and cleaned the inside. I ripped some of the same sunflower fabric I have used in my kitchen for a while, and just draped it over the open doors.
  2. I added the large ceramic coffee pot. I had a crocheted sunflower and a sunflower seed packet. Those are glued up with just a kiss of hot glue.
  3. I had a little tray with sunflowers around a rooster. I also added a yellow thermos in the back. Then, I put some hot glue on a jar and wrapped some of the matching fabric around it and made it for my pretty yellow utensils.
  4. The last step was a rooster mug and placing 2 faux sunflowers where they will fit. Now when I look over the stove, it looks pretty. And, "when" the fabric gets bad from grease or steam, I can simply wash it. N-JOY!!