Uses for Sunflower Oil

For years I have used Oil of Olay moisturizer for my face and loved the results. Now I am trying to be more frugal, but don't want to lose my smooth skin. Here is what I have learned from a dermatologist. Sunflower oil is very good for the skin.

So when my Oil of Olay is half full, I fill the jar back up with sunflower oil, mix well, and use it for my moisturizer. It only takes a drop for my whole face and neck to feel wonderful. I have been practicing this for three months now and love the results.

By Ann Winberg from Loup City, NE

More Solutions

1 teaspoon of sunflower oil keeps my bathtub, the old claw type of bathtub, free of bathtub ring, and I like how the sunflower oil is not as greasy as some of the other oils.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Food InfoOctober 9, 2013
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Sunflower-Oil.html