Adding Points of Interest to Lawns

I have a half acre field adjoining my home lot. Except for grass cover, it's pretty bleak. There is one lone pecan tree right in the middle.

I decided to add a point of interest to the tree. I sank a large pot of green and white hosta at its base and added a circle of white impatiens around that pot.

I like the results. The plants will continue to grow and be even more showy as the season continues. Later, I hope to replace the rather dull rocks with some more colorful 'rocks' I plan to make using a hypertufa mix.

1. Photo Description
  2. Photo Location My lawn in North Carolina
  3. Source (If Applicable)

More Solutions

I have a small hill on my property where it meets a busy street. I decided to give the motorists and pedestrians something pleasant to look at as they passed by.

Lawn Edging

Home and Garden Gardening LandscapingJuly 21, 2013
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Adding-Points-of-Interest-to-Lawns-1.html