Making Plant Decorations
Adding decorations to your plants is a fun way to improve their use as focal points in your home decor. This is a guide about making plant decorations.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is an easy project where you get to be very creative!
- 24 gauge bead wire
- sparkly beads
- glue gun
- Cut a 12 inch - 18 inch long piece of bead wire. The length will depend on how tall your plant is.
- Wind the wire around a marker to give it a spring shape.
...or bend it in a zigzag pattern.
...or leave it straight.
...or bend it in an arc so the sparkly part will hang down rather than stand upright.
...or bend the bead wire in any way the spirit moves you!
- Place a small dot of glue 3 inches from the bottom of the bead wire. This will hold the bottom bead.
- Place the bottom bead on the bead wire.
- Place a small dot of glue on the bead wire just below where you want the next bead.
- Place the next bead on the wire.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you're happy with the look of your plant sparkler.
- Stick the plant sparklers into your plant and enjoy the play of the sun on the beads.