Advice For 16th Birthday Dance Party

I'm throwing a sweet 16 the 1st weekend in November (Saturday the 3rd, because my birthday is the 1st of November). It's going to be a dance party at my neighborhood club house and I'm not really sure if my party should have a theme or not. I'm trying to think of a cute centerpiece for the tables for when we eat dinner. Also I wasn't sure what I should serve for dinner or if I should just serve snacks. If you have any ideas please help me.

Alayna from Dacula, GA

Answers:

Advice For 16th Birthday Dance Party

http://www.birthdaypartyideas.com/html/sweet_16_party.html

Here's a place to start. Happy "Sweet 16th"Birthday way EARLY. HUGS Great Granny Vi

P.S. There is a "ready to use" cheese cake filling on the market in Ca. Check to see if it is available in your town. Would be easier than mixing for this recipe. (07/19/2007)

By Great Granny Vi

RE: Advice For 16th Birthday Dance Party

Advice For 16th Birthday Dance Party

Just think of a country you would like to go to, and theme from that. How about Costa Rica? (07/20/2007)

By kimhis