Air Fryer Glazed Meat Loaf
Air fryers are not just for frozen French fries, etc. Make a delicious meatloaf faster than in the oven using your fryer. The recipe and instructions for this delicious main course can be found on this page.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I love making meat loaf in my air fryer. It comes out super moist, yet incredibly lean, with all the fat drippings going to the drip tray. It also cooks very quickly, so it makes for an awesome last minute meal. You don't need to put this inside a pan before putting in the air fryer, just mold it into the basket. It will shrink as it cooks, so getting it out is a breeze.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp beef broth
- 2/3 cup shredded carrots
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In a bowl, mix together bread crumbs and beef broth until well combined.
- Stir in carrots, garlic, and onion powder.
- Stir in ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the egg, then incorporate the meat. Use your hands to mix it all together until nicely combined.
- Heat air fryer to 390 F. Press meat loaf mixture into basket using a big spoon. Even out the top nicely. Place in fryer and set to cook for 30 minutes.
- While it's cooking, in a bowl, mix together the ketchup, mustard, brown sugar and garlic powder.
- When air fryer shows 5 minutes left on cook timer, pull out the basket and spread the glaze on top of the meat loaf. Cook again until timer goes off.
- Remove from fryer and allow to cool a bit. Use two big spoons to remove the meatloaf. Slice and serve.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.