Always Have Hope - Rescued Plant

I rescued this plant from someone who was going to "trash it" after its first blooming. The plant was almost dead when I got it last year. I'm always trying to save things that other people have given up on or abandoned. After a summer of good care, this is the reward I got this fall. The best garden tip I have for anyone is always hope for the best outcome when planting or trying to save a sad-looking plant or flower.

Good for you.
I like to rescue too. i found one small plant when I was coming home from shopping. All I had to put it in was a dog-poo bag.So there i was, walking home, shopping bag in one hand , full up dog bag in the other -and no dog. You get funny looks like that !! V-
Marg from England.

Funny looks won't stop a dedicated plant rescue person. It's worth being willing to "look a little odd" when the payoff is a beautiful flower or healthy plant to beautify our home or yard.

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceNovember 11, 2019
🎉
🎄

AdviceGardening