Antipasto Wrap Recipes
Antipasto wraps can be made using a variety of the typical foods found in a traditional Italian antipasto course. This page contains antipasto wrap recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
A tasty combination for a wrap sammie :-)
- 6 slices deli ham
- 6 slices deli turkey
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 jar (6-1/2 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts (Cara Mia is my favorite), drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup pitted chopped green olives
- 6 roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into 1-inch strips
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 6 (8 inch) tomato basil tortillas
- 3/4 cup red wine vinaigrette *
- 6 romaine heart leaves
Layer the first eight ingredients on to each tortilla. Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette. Top with romaine, roll up and serve.
*You can use a store bought vinaigrette or this simple recipe: Red Wine Vinaigrette
By Deeli from Richland, WA