Antipasto Wrap Recipes
A tasty combination for a wrap sammie :-)
- 6 slices deli ham
- 6 slices deli turkey
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 jar (6-1/2 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts (Cara Mia is my favorite), drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup pitted chopped green olives
- 6 roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into 1-inch strips
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 6 (8 inch) tomato basil tortillas
- 3/4 cup red wine vinaigrette *
- 6 romaine heart leaves
Layer the first eight ingredients on to each tortilla. Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette. Top with romaine, roll up and serve.
*You can use a store bought vinaigrette or this simple recipe:
Red Wine Vinaigrette
By Deeli from Richland, WA
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.