Applying Lotion To Your Back

If you go to tanning salons and find it hard to apply tanning lotion on your back, don't bother buying a lotion applicator for your back. Just use a rubber cooking spatula. It worked great for me and now I don't miss spots on my back anymore!

By Emmy from Elsmere, KY

Answers:

Use A Rubber Spatula for Applying Lotion To Your Back

I used this method to apply self-tanner. What a great idea! Thank you. (08/04/2008)

By Rachel Aguilar

Thank you for sharing this. I, too, go to a tanning salon and have had an awful time with this problem.
I'm going to do this, this afternoon.

I also would like to ask, how do I get that little bit of area that's behind my arms to tan? I have this small area around the crease of my arm pit that is as white as all get out. (07/27/2009)

By Lorraine

Raise your arms up to your sides like you are doing pull ups for half the time spent in the tanning bed or booth.