"April Showers Bring May Flowers" Arrangement

Keeping with the April Showers theme and Spring, I used a new rain boot to make a display. A child's boot could also be used, maybe one that was headed for the trash due to a leak.

Instead of pussy willows, you could use a potted Easter plant.

1. I just plopped a vase down into the boot and added water so I could add some pussy willow branches into my design.
  2. I twisted some green pipe cleaners around the branches, just to look fun and fancy.
  3. I filled in the boot with some plastic eggs and little chicks that I had from past Easters.
  4. I printed the saying "April Showers bring May Flowers" a number of times onto colored paper. I cut it out and formed it into a bow that I taped onto the rubber boot.

I thought it was easy but cute for Easter. I will leave it at my front door but it could be an indoor centerpiece as well.