"April Showers Bring May Flowers" Arrangement
Keeping with the April Showers theme and Spring, I used a new rain boot to make a display. A child's boot could also be used, maybe one that was headed for the trash due to a leak.
- rain boot
- vase (to place inside boot)
- pussy willows
- plastic eggs, chicks or other cute Easter decorations
- printed page of the words "April Showers Bring May Flowers" to cut into a bow (see photo)
- pipe cleaners
Instead of pussy willows, you could use a potted Easter plant.
- I just plopped a vase down into the boot and added water so I could add some pussy willow branches into my design.
- I twisted some green pipe cleaners around the branches, just to look fun and fancy.
- I filled in the boot with some plastic eggs and little chicks that I had from past Easters.
- I printed the saying "April Showers bring May Flowers" a number of times onto colored paper. I cut it out and formed it into a bow that I taped onto the rubber boot.
I thought it was easy but cute for Easter. I will leave it at my front door but it could be an indoor centerpiece as well.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!