Avon's Original Bath Oil for Fleas

For years Avon's Original Bath Oil has been used as a great remedy for preventing fleas on your pets. Horse ranches also use this. It has a variety of uses and is cheaper than the commercial flea pills. It can be used however you prefer, diluted or undiluted. And of course, the original use was for bathing. Its a very effective product for your dry skin and for the animals.

By Irene M. from Williston, FL

Top Comment

SSS also removes tar and paint. My uncle and I were retarring a roof several years ago and being a man, he was much more covered in the stuff than I. When cleanning up, he wanted to use gasoline. Not a good idea since he smoked. I brought out the SSS and he was so astonished that he found my representative and bought four very large bottles.

I have used SSS myself for my whole life, and used it on my pets too. It will not only stop a flea dead in its tracks, it will also soften and soothe dry itchy skin, plus SO much more! It takes gum out of hair, takes the glue off glass, where a price tag has been, takes tar off a car without harming th finish.

Best of all, it repels mosquitoes and fleas from biting. Not so good on flies, but great on the other bugs! Not toxic at all, smells great, and it is easy to use if you put it in a spray bottle.

Oh yes, its great! I use it for all the things that Jacketbaker stated as well. But after my son came home from the hospital with tape marks all over his body, I couldn't get it off with anything until I tried the Avon bath oil. That gently removed it quickly with very little rubbing.

What are the instructions to mix the bath oil

Pets FleasAugust 8, 2012
🎂
🌻
🎃