Baby Bear Adult Coloring Tee Shirt
Do you have a colorist in your family that is expecting a little bundle of joy? Then this project is the ideal baby shower gift! The project can be used for a baby boy or for a baby girl, and is a fun way of reminding the mother-to-be to allow herself some me-time once the baby arrives. Draw the design onto a white vest, pop the uncolored vest and some fabric pens into a gift bag and voila! Your baby shower gift is ready!
Total Time: 10 minutes to transfer the design ~ the mom-to-be will do the actual coloring
Yield: one gift per printout
- printout of the provided pattern
- white baby vest (the one in the example was for a baby aged 3-6 months)
- set off fabric pens, such as Giotto pens
- sheet of cardboard
- gift bag
- Slide a sheet of cardboard inside the vest, between the back and front sides of the vest. Keep this cardboard in place until you have finished tracing the design with the black fabric pen.
- Put the printed design on top of the cardboard, underneath the front side of the vest, so that the design will show through on the front side.
- Trace the design with a pencil first.
- Now draw the design with the black fabric pen and allow to dry.
- Pop the vest and the pens into a gift bag.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!