Baby Chick Easter Hat

This is the best of both worlds. A store bought crocheted hat and "eggsellent" baby chicks!

Total Time: 1.5 Hours

Yield: 1

1. Plan ahead before you turn on the glue gun. It's hard to get the eggs off once they are on.
  2. Now it was time to arrange and attach the flowers.
  3. Once I got the eggs planned, I did the faces. They all come with little air release holes, and I thought "these could be eyes". I glued tiny buttons on over the holes. Well if they have eyes, they have to have beaks! I cut a strip of foam about 1/2" wide and marked the triangles, then cut them. I glued the eyes and beaks on.
  4. I wanted something in the top of the hat, so I just picked a color I didn't have below, which was green. Once the chicks and the flowers were on, it was time to hang. N-JOY!!

Cute!
I may not make the chicks but there are other cute things to place around your hat and use for a center piece.
Nice idea - will work for me today.
Thanks Sandi
Hope you have a nice Easter day.

Betty