Baby Pool as Play Area and Toy Storage

There are many different blowup pools on the market today. I was looking for a super inexpensive one and found this one in a 50% off bin at Big Lots for $6. I brought it home and blew it up. I took a king size bedspread and folded it over in fourths then I folded the corners under so it would fit nicely in the round bottom for cushion for baby.

There are many different blowup pools on the market today. I was looking for a super inexpensive one and found this one in a 50% off bin at Big Lots for $6 (says 12 on the package but it was thrown in the 50% off bin). I brought it home and blew it up. I took a king size bedspread and folded it over in fourths then I folded the corners under so it would fit nicely in the round bottom for cushion for baby. Then I took all my spare pillows and lined the inside of the pool after I had pushed it up to my L shaped couch. I put all the baby toys in it.

My grandson Cameron has been using this toy pool to play in since he was a few weeks old. He is now eight months old and just beginning to stand but he will still play in this instead of a playpen. It's easily moved from room to room Grab each side and drag through even a 2 foot wide door then flatten back out and put baby in the center for playtime

I also have a small puppy who likes to take the baby rattles. This totally eliminates that problem because the pool side is taller than my puppy, LOL.

Parenting Baby OrganizationSeptember 17, 2020
🌻
😷
🎂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Baby-Pool-as-Play-Area-and-Toy-Storage-1.html