Baby's Toy Cube Card
I have been invited to a friend's stork tea. The couple is expecting a gorgeous little princess, and I want to take a card that will be a reminder of the joy their little bundle will bring.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: one card
- 5.6 x 8.2 in baby pink cardstock
- A6 sized pink glitter foam sheet
- A6 sized pieces of each of the following marbled cardstock: yellow, blue and green
- A6 sized fuchsia pink textured cardstock
- sheet of ordinary printer paper
- four purple floral paper scrapbook photo corners
- 10mm wide purple floral washi tape
- purple floral scrapbook letters to spell the word BABY
- one 10mm self-adhesive diamond bling stickers
- 0.3 in wide pink satin ribbon
- quick-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
- Giotto décor opaque metal pens: magenta; blue and bronze
- standard scissors
- Score the baby pink cardstock to create a card sized 5.6" x 4.1".
- Use the pencil, ruler, and printer paper. Draw a 3D cube that would be able to fit on the card. Cut out the three panels of the cube and trace each panel on to a different colored marbled cardstock. With the fold at the left, glue the panels to the front of the card.
- Use the pencil to draw a flower on the back of the pink glitter foam sheet, and cut it out. Glue the flower to the cube.
- Use the metal pens and the ruler to add a frame around each panel.
- Glue the photo corners in place.
- Glue the letters to the card to spell out the word BABY.
- Draw a capital C on the fuchsia pink textured cardstock. Cut it out and glue it to one of the cube's other panels.
- Make a bow with the ribbon and cut off any remaining ribbon. Glue the bow to the third panel.
- Glue the rhinestone to the centre of the flower. Glue a strip of washi tape across the top of the card and cut off any protruding edges.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.