Babysitting Ideas

I'm 13 and about to babysit two boys in the summer, one is eight and the other is five. This is my first year and I'll have them two times a week all day. What fun things should I do?

I would stay indoors with movies, colouring, crafts, puzzles, painting and finger painting

Boys are active. Take them to the park to play basketball. Then give them lunch and let them rest. They can then go swimming

Go on adventure hikes around the neighborhood. Discover new rocks, branches or items laying around.

Go camping in the back yard. Pitch a small tent and pretend you are deep in the woods camping.

I use to play dungeons and dragons at the park with my daughter. We took a few of her plastic dragons and hid them in the trees. Afterwards, we played with her plastic swords to kill the dragons.

Anonymous

I loved babysitting and boys like action. Give the water balloon fight being inside they sit in front of the TV or play those games. So the more they move, they get tired and then making a small batch of anything and a glass of milk. It gets their attention. Relay race to give them running time and a nice movie with popcorn is a good idea.

Kids love to move but then they will get tired and then it is time to enjoy the inside. They may even like playing a game of their favorite character. One child liked Batman Let them put on a show for you. Just use something I like imagination. Kids need to learn, even if they are talking to you.