Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burgers Recipe
Making bacon mushroom Swiss cheese burgers can be a special treat at home. There is so much flavor that there is no need for additional toppings.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These the the best burgers. They have so much flavor that there is no need to add any other toppings or condiments.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 strips of bacon
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1 8 oz. package mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 4 hamburger buns
- Mix together the ground beef, salt and pepper. Divide into four and form hamburger patties.
- Heat a frying pan. Add patties to the pan. Cook until no longer pink inside.
- Top each patty with a slice of Swiss cheese and fry bacon strips.
- In another frying pan, add 1 Tbsp. butter. When pan is hot, add mushroom slices. Fry until cooked.
- Divide hamburger bun in half. You can toast them, if you like.
- On the bottom half of the bun, place patty with cheese.
- Top with mushrooms, then add two strips of bacon.
- Place the top of the bun on and enjoy!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.