Kitchen ToolsFood Tips

Bagel Tool to Thinly Slice Meat

After hurting one hand, I decided to try using my bagel slicing tool to hold my somewhat frozen chicken breast firmly (and SAFELY) vertically, allowing me to cut it thinly for a meal. I think I will try it to slice ham for lunches in the future as well.

I may be able to get rid of my big (and somewhat dangerous) slicing machine since this may do the trick instead for our smaller family now! I love finding multi-uses for kitchen tools too!

This is absolute genius!! Thanks for sharing and yes, much safer than a rotary/electric one. Wish I could vote for you twice!!