Baked Chicken with Lemon
Now that I have returned to work, I need quick and easy recipes that can be adapted to use cuts of meat that I have already. This recipe can be modified for the number of people you need to serve.
I used bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs. Other people use chicken cutlets. Either way it comes out great.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes for meaty thighs
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 pieces of chicken
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Equal parts of Parmesan cheese and seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 lemons
- Season chicken as you like. I used salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Coat in mixture of equal parts breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Coat cookie sheet with olive oil, or spray with cooking spray if using cutlets.
- Place chicken on the sheet and cover each piece with multiple lemon slices.
- Bake at 425 degrees F until done. My chicken took around 40 minutes.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.