Baked Jalapeño Poppers
With just a few ingredients you can quickly recreate these baked jalapeño poppers! This poppers would be great for appetizers and inexpensive to make (especially if you're growing jalapeños like we are!)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10-14 minutes
Total Time: 25-29 minutes
Yield: 24 pieces
- 12 Jalapeños
- 3 oz Cream cheese (2 cream cheese spread)
- 2.25 oz Cheddar cheese (3 pieces Tillamook cheese)
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Optional 1.5 oz Potato chips
- Cut jalapeño in half and remove all seeds. Line jalapeño halves on parchment paper.
- I actually used (2) 1.5 oz cream cheese spreads. I scooped the cream cheese in a bowl and mixed with 1 tsp garlic powder. Feel free to add other herbs (chives, or green onions if you have any, etc). Then fill each jalapeño.
- Slice cheese or use shredded cheese to top off.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10-14 minutes or until ready. Time varies on your oven/toaster oven.
- Optional - crush your choice of chips. I used a small individually 1.5 oz bag of bbq potato chips and top off on each jalapeño popper for an extra crunch. Ready to serve.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.