Baked Three Cheese Bacon Dip
Combining cottage, cheddar, and parmesan cheese with bacon, you can make a warm dip for a delicious party appetizer. This page contains baked three cheese bacon dip
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a delicious warm dip that uses three kinds of cheese that are very different from one another: cottage, cheddar, and parmesan. The bacon gives it a nice smokiness. This recipe multiplies well and would be great for something like a Super Bowl party. Serve with chips, crackers, or bread.
This recipe is toaster oven friendly!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 8 ounces low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 slices bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Cook the bacon in a pan until crisp, drain, and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the three cheeses.
- Spoon cheese mixture into a pie pan or baking dish, then bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with crumbled bacon. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.