Banana Smoothie Recipes

Category Smoothie
Bananas make an excellent ingredient for smoothies, adding flavor and nutrition. This page contains banana smoothie recipes.

Don't pitch those over ripe bananas. Freeze them in slices. They are good to munch on, put in oatmeal, bake with or even make a smoothie.

Last night I got to wondering how it would taste to take frozen banana slices with a cup of milk and put it in the blender. Would it be good? Would it taste like banana ice cream? Today I tried it, and I'm going to call it a smoothie. I didn't add any flavorings or sweetener to it and it was quite tasty.

I eat a lot of bananas so this is a good variation for me. I think I'll be having another one tomorrow. Can't wait!

Prep Time: 2 minutes

Yield: 1 serving

• 20 slices frozen banana
  • 1 cup milk
  • sweetener, optional
  • spices, optional

1. Use ripe bananas.
  2. Slice bananas and place on wax paper on a cookie sheet.
  3. Cover with Cling Wrap.
  4. Ad

5. Place in the freezer.
  6. When frozen, remove slices with a spatula.
  7. Ad

8. Place slices in a container and put back in freezer.
  9. For a quick smoothie, place 20 frozen banana slices and 1 cup of cold milk in blender and blend for a few seconds. Serve immediately.
  10. Ad

Top Comment

The riper the banana is, the sweeter it will be. I love it. Taste like soft homemade freezer banana ice cream with less calories and it's better for you.

Banana and yogurt smoothie.

• 2 bananas
  • 2 cups ice
  • 2 cups milk
  • 1 cup vanilla yogurt

Directions:

Cut up 2 bananas and put them in a blender, with 2 cups of ice, 2 cups milk, and 1 cup vanilla yogurt. Blend until smooth and serve.

Source:

By sadie12

This page has a refreshing Pineapple Orange Banana Smoothie Recipe. Make a refreshing multi fruit flavored smoothie for breakfast or any time.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

Packed with protein and potassium, a peanut butter banana smoothie is perfect for breakfast or a post-workout energy boost. This page contains peanut butter banana smoothie recipe.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

An orange banana smoothie is a great way to start the day or give a quick energy boost when you need it in the afternoon. This page contains orange banana smoothie recipe.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about chocolate banana smoothie recipes. Not only are they delicious but chocolate banana smoothie are packed with good nutrients as well. They make a great fast breakfast option and can also give you nice recharge after a workout.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains banana berry smoothie recipes. Bananas combine with berries to make a scrumptious smoothie.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes