Barbecue Pulled Pork Bacon Burger
This is a great recipe to use up any leftover pork from a roast. You can use any vegetables you have on hand. It is quick and easy. Good for those days when you don't have much time to prepare a meal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 25-30 minutes
- leftover pork shredded
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 strips bacon
- mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- barbecue sauce
- 2-3 dashes of Montreal Steak Spice
- salt and pepper to taste
- In one frying pan fry up leftover pork. Add Montreal Steak Spice, salt and pepper.
- Sliced up mushrooms and onions. Fry in a separate frying pan until cooked. Set aside when done.
- Fry strips of bacon until done.
- Add barbecue sauce to the pork. Use enough to hold the pork together. You don't want it to be too runny.
- Toast 4 hamburger buns. When toasted add a scoop of pulled pork to one side. Top with mushrooms and onions. On the other side of the bun add barbecue sauce and bacon. You can also add tomato and/or lettuce if you wish.
- Place the top and bottom together. Enjoy like that or serve with chips, fries or salad.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!