Bead Flower Decor for Your Garden
These cute craft bead garden flowers add a fun colorful bit of decor to your garden. The instructions include the supplies list, steps, and how to photos.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Add some flower cuteness to your garden with this simple project! There is little to no cost to make one. All you will need are some assorted beads, a glass dome bead, wire, and hot glue.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- assorted beads
- pliers/wire cutter
- glass dome bead
- 16g craft wire
- hot glue
- Figure out the placement of your beads. (Glass dome bead is used as the center and smaller beads surround it).
- Hot glue beads around the glass dome bead. Continue gluing beads to the dome bead until you finish going all around. Repeat this step if you want to make more flowers.
- Optional - Use a piece of scrap paper, cut a circle shape to cover the back of the glass dome bead. Since the dome is clear, when placing the craft wire behind you can see the wire and I don't want that.
- Cut desired length of wire for your flower stem. (I am using 16 gauge craft wire, use any wire you have on hand.)
- Apply hot glue on the back of the flower and secure your piece of craft wire in place.
- Your flowers are now ready to be placed outdoors or indoors in soil.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.