Best Craft Glue to Create a Water Effect

If resin is not working for your water effect on a craft, you might try PVA glues and even add some hot glue effects.

I am looking for a glue that can be used with sea glass and shells to glue into a picture frame with glass that will give it a water effect when it is dry. Can you help and let me know what people are using to give it that water effect? I see a lot of this artwork on Etsy and resin is not working out for me. I am at my wits end trying to figure out what to use.

Answers

Best Answer

You could try a mix of PVA glue then hot glue.. the hot glue makes for excellent splashes and droplets

Best Answer

PVA glue is commonly called wood glue, carpenters glue or even school glue. It is your most common white glue that most people use for glueing wood and things like this.

This would more than likely do the trick for you. However, you can always ask at a craft shop if anyone has ever done this before and see if they would recommend you something different.

I've never tried it, but saw that even PVA glue can be used.

Reference: www.ehow.com/how_8654772_use-pva-glue-water-effect...

Go to any crafts store like Michaels. They have lots of different glues and a knowledgeable staff

Crafts AdviceDecember 20, 2019
🎄
🎉

Generated 2019-12-22 18:53:09 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️