Best Ever Apple Muffins
These apple muffins not only fill the house with such an aroma, but are filled with tons of apples. You will agree!
- 3 cups chopped apples (I use MacIntosh), peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup melted butter - 1 stick
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine apple juice, butter, eggs, and mix with electric mixer well.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients a little at a time. Once everything is mixed well. Stop mixing.
- Stir by hand in the apples, folding them all in well.
- Using a cupcake pan, I use cupcake wrappers, if you don't then spray oil each cup caker hole well. Fill each one 3/4 full for a nice large muffin.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Testing with a toothpick for doneness. Should make 12-15 muffins. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide