Best Glue for Seashell Crafting?

What is the best adhesive for seashell crafting?

By Ann from Port St Lucie, Fl

Best Answer

I was just at a craft fair a few weeks back and this gentleman had birdhouses covered in shells, and asked him if they were waterproof and he said yes and told him I have a birdhouse and 100's of shells and didn't know what to use...he told me to use clear bathroom silicone, will make it waterproof! Haven't done it yet, but will try when weather here gets cold, good luck!

I am not certain but if I was going to glue together sea shells I would try Clear Silicone. It sticks to just about any surface and once it sets it is like a rubbery bound.

If you need the gluing to be really stiff I would not use it but for attaching seashells together or to something else as decoration. That is what I would try first.

Crafts AdviceSeptember 11, 2010
😷
🎄
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Best-Glue-for-Seashell-Crafting.html