BirthdayParties

Birthday Math

My birthday is July 7 1986. Every year I can add up the date and it equals my age. On 7/7/07 I turned 21. This year the date of my birthday was 7/7/17 and I turned 31. On 7/7/18 it will be my 32nd birthday. So what does this mean? Every year is my golden birthday? As far as I know no one can do this except me.

Best Answer

I stand to be corrected, but I've always been of the understanding that your golden birthday correlates with the day you were born, so your golden birthday would have been 7/7/93, the day you turned 7.
I looked it up and here it what wikipedia says about it.:
"A person's golden or grand birthday, also referred to as their "lucky birthday", "champagne birthday", or "star birthday", occurs when they turn the age of their birth day (e.g., when someone born on the 25th of the month turns 25 or when someone born on the ninth turns nine).-wikipedia"

The rest of your mathematical calculations is a neat fact about yourself but is only a mathematical anomaly. You are very right in the fact that there are few people that can do this. Congratulations!