Black Bean-Cauliflower Rice-Mushroom Medley
I had half a bag of riced cauliflower left over, a can of black beans, and got a great deal on mushrooms. This was a very satisfying meal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- half an onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 1/2 cup cauliflower rice
- 4 oz mushrooms
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Cut up the onion, garlic and the mushrooms.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent.
- Add the cauliflower. Sauté a few minutes.
- Add the mushrooms. Sauté until soft.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the beans and heat through. Adjust seasonings if necessary.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.