We had a white sectional cleaned by Sears about 2yrs ago. It's in a room that we don't really use so we didn't notice what was happening until a few weeks ago. I think the couch was very wet after they cleaned it, but they never told us what to do. The couch has what looks like black mold in spots all over it. It's worse on the parts that are not exposed. Can we get rid of the mold or do we need to get rid of the couch? And is it toxic? Please help.
Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!