Blow Painting Ideas
September 16, 2019
Read More Comments
Learn how to paint without a paint brush. There are many things you can use for painting, you can even use your bare hands. Today I'm teaching my kid a simple art technique using cotton buds and a drinking straw.
- water colors
- 2 cotton buds
- 1 piece paper
- drinking straw
- colored paper
- Place a few drops of black water color in the center of a piece of white paper.
- Blow it with a drinking straw in different directions.
- The blowing process has created branches.
- Dip a cotton bud in any color you want.
- Use it to mark dots on each tip of the branches. See photo.
- Take another bud and dip into a different color.
- Make at least 5 marks of this color around the first color. Repeat this step around all of the first color dots.
- Now, you have branches of flowers.
- Dip another side of the bud into green watercolor and apply it in some areas around the branches for the leaves.
- Cut out any colored piece of art paper in the shape of a vase and paste it under the painting. You can add painted decorations to the vase if you like. You can put this in a frame and display on your wall.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
May 7, 2018
You might not appreciate the finished product of this presentation, but this is just to show you guys that even in the simplest way, art - specifically painting can be done.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.