Bobbin Won't Wind on Kenmore Sewing Machine

The bobbin on my Kenmore sewing machine won't wind on the machine. The motor works, but the bobbin will not turn. I have to wind my bobbin by hand. Everything else works fine on the machine. Is this something I can fix or do I have to take my machine to a repair shop?

On the right side of the machine there is a wheel. There is a smaller wheel in the center. When you want to wind the bobbin you have to turn the large wheel away from you and the small wheel towards you. When you finish winding the bobbin you do the opposite. The instructions are in your manual. If you lost it you can download another one online.

RepairJanuary 15, 2019
🎂
🎃
🌻