Bobbin Winding Switch Not Working on a Toyota Sewing Machine?

My Toyota sewing machine knob won't switch from sewing to filling a spool.

Answers

Best Answer

Since you havent supplied us with the exact model and series number of your Toyota sewing machine it makes it difficult to help. However, I have found a Toyota sewing machine help site that has all the instruction manuals for the different series and model numbers. Please go to the site and select your series and model number. The manuals are PDF documents and easy to download and read on your computer. Otherwise, look on the tag on your sewing machine and post the series and model number.

www.blog.home-sewing.com/.../

Answer this Question

2 More Questions

I have a Toyota series SP20 sewing machine. My bobbin is not winding even though I have put a new battery in. The battery seems loose in the holder. Can you suggest how I can fix this problem please?

Answers

Everything has to be secure in place to actively work. Also if you bobbin housing has strings, fabric pieces , lint and dirt , will keep this machine from functioning. It needs to be cleaned out(debris buildup). This happens from time to time with sewing projects!

If you battery is loose in the holder they are held in place by small prong or even spring. You can try to take a screwdriver and move the prong just a bit to get better contact on the battery. This should help. One thing you can try is to take a small piece of aluminum foil and put this on the top of the battery to get a better connection.

I think I would have to ask - what happened to cause you to think you needed to replace the battery?

www.lawnmowerfixed.com/.../

Answer this Question

I have a declutch problem on my Toyota Quiltmaster sewing machine, it is making a growling noise and jerking when in sewing mode.

Answer this Question
Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesSeptember 20, 2017
🌻
😷
🎂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Bobbin-Winding-Switch-Not-Working-on-a-Toyota-Sewing-Machine.html