An easy deep-dish pizza made with refrigerator biscuits and whatever toppings you like.
- For 1 round cake pan size pizza .
- 1. Pilsbury Grands flaky biscuits, cut each one in quarters
- 2. 1 stick of butter, melted
- With a 1/2 tsp garlic powder & black pepper
- 3. 1. 28 oz jar of pizza sauce
- 4. 1. 8 oz or more (opt) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5. Toppings of choice; pepperoni, sliced fresh mushrooms, chopped green pepper and onion and anything else you want on a pizza.
- Using a round 8-9 inch cake pan, spray oil the pan.
- Push and flatten the biscuit dough into the pan
- Then pour the sauce over the dough right to the edge.
- Decide what you want for toppings. I like starting with cheese and ending with cheese. In between fill with your favorite pizza toppings
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F. Bake until everything is bubbly and melted! Take out, let stand a minute before using a pizza cutter
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.