Bugs

Bugs That Won't Go Away

I have had a bad bug problem for the last few weeks. I have done everything I can think of. I have bombed the house twice and sprayed in areas. I am unsure what kind of bugs they are. They are very tiny and all over.

You need to identify the bug. Put a few uncrushed bugs in a sealed plastic bag. Take it to any place that sells pesticides. They will help you identify it and tell you how to get rid of it.

Yes, you need to know what it is in order to get to it. Different bugs have different immunities. Do you have a photo or a description?

Anonymous

If they are so small you can hardly see them, they are no-seeums, tiny midges that bite. They are hard to get rid of. Putting Tea Tree Oil in my hair and all over can keep them off.

But in getting them out of the house, don't open windows, and if you have a dog, like I do, make sure he doesnt walk any inside. Vacuum every day without miss!

There are many bugs that fall into this description but you do need to identify the bug and also you will need to find out how they are getting into your house or no amount of spray etc. will ever get rid of them completely.
You will need to take several bugs (in a ziplock baggie to a store that sells pesticides (a good hardware store like Ace has very knowledgeable people) and they should be able to help you and tell you how to kill them.
Even doing this, you will still need to find out how they are getting in your house so you can stop them before they enter.