Buying Bamboo Plants

This is a guide about buying bamboo plants. It is important to know what variety you are buying and to find it for a good price. Here is some information about buying bamboo.

I'm looking for live bamboo plants for a good price.

Answers

Best Answer

You might try posting an ad with your local Freecycle group, Freecycle is an online group in nearly every community that people can post things they are giving away and can post things they are looking for. Also you might try your local flea markets or swap meets. I have been able to find plants at the one near me before.

I can give you many ideas about buying bamboo plants and where to go. However, this one will be rather hard for me because I have no idea where you live.

I can't suggest looking at this store or another store unless I can narrow down the location and the best place to buy the plants in your area.

Would you please supply me with a location so I can help you locate the plants in your area.

Bamboo is extremely invasive and hard to get rid of. I would reconsider if I were you.

eBay has a bamboo department with features you can choose:

https://www.eba  19658/bn_7669456