Buying Crocheted Doilies?

0
Share
Pin
Save
Follow
Print

Where can I find this doily already made (not just the pattern)? I have looked online and in all the anqitue, thrift, and consignment stores in my area.

This is a picture from my sister-in-law's baby (tea) shower. I can find the doily patterns, but not one actually already made. I would love to have one of these. Anyone know of a source?

Answers

Best Answer

The best place to start would be either JoAnn's or Michaels craft stores (or a similar store) as they usually always have classes on crocheting so they have to have a teacher. I'm sure one of these places can help you find someone who would make this doily. Try calling one of these stores.

Best Answer

Sadly, we have no yarn, fabric or craft stores near where I live. Its 50 miles to the nearest one. We are in a very remote farming community. 1 grocery store, 4 banks, 1 carwash, 2 gas stations, pharmacy, several antique shops, feed store, county extension, 3 restaurants, a pizza hut, subway, pharmacy, fire station, ambulance and doctors office.----thats for the entire COUNTY of 9 towns with a total of 9004 residents...... I did put on the swap shops, but was trying see if I could find an online shop or source.

You could go to yarn stores in your area and ask them what they would charge to make this doily.

Sorry, we city folk forget there are still such great places to live..

I would suggest asking the person that displayed the doily first and then, since you are no where near one of the arts and craft stores just Google the name with your zip code and ask them if there is someone there that can help you with this - I really believe you will find a willing person.
If this does not work, try posting on Craigslist as there are lots of things like this posted. I hope you can find someone to help you.
Why not ask Sandi (Thriftyfun) for help? She may be able to help or give you some suggestions.
Betty

Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 9, 2018
👔
🌻
🎆
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Buying-Crocheted-Doilies.html