Sports and LeisureProduct Reviews

Buying an Electric Unicycle

I was looking for an electric unicycle. I live in the Netherlands and I wanted to know if this is easy to use/ride. I think these electric unicycles are relatively new in the Netherlands so I can't find a lot about them. Is this common in other countries? Does someone know what it's like to ride one?

They are a bit complicated to get use to riding them. You will always want to try and balance with your legs which is wrong. You always need to stand in an upright position and only use your feet to turn the unicycle. Your upper body will be the way you can go forward or stop.

The hardest part is learning how to get on the unicycle when you first get it. Furthermore, you'll need a lot of safety gear if you plan on riding one of these. Be sure to always wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pad, and wrist guards.

I learned to ride one and it took about 1 hour. I personally wouldn't buy one as a mode of transportation or to use around town. They are fun to go up and down the boardwalk on and that was about it for me.

I have never used one, but the person who wrote this article has a lot of experience. theelectricrider.com/.../