CD Spindle Cake Holder

Category Edible Crafts
A fun way to reuse a CD spindle is to add a small ring cake to it and decorate. You are not only presenting the cake in a unique way, you are also reusing the spindle. Plus it comes with its own cover.

Harlean Greathouse

This could also be a craft tip, I suppose, as it makes use of the CD holders when the CDs are all used up. I took one to my 83 year old mother on her birthday.

Small tube cake pans are available in kitchen stores, I think I found mine at WalMart in the craft department. Angel food cake doesn't work well. Just use regular cake mix and fill the pan about half full. It will fit over the CD spindle. And the cover will go over it.

By Harlean from Arkansas

Crafts Edible CraftsJune 16, 2020
🎆
🌻
😷
🐛
😎
👔