Can't Get Partial Dentures Back in Mouth?

Learning to insert a partial denture can be a bit of a process. This is a page about can't get partial dentures back in mouth.

Two weeks ago, I got 7 or 8 teeth pulled. After I got the teeth out, the dentist put partials in to replace the missing teeth. I did what the dentist said which was to sleep in them and then to remove them the next night. I did what I was told, but now I cannot get the teeth back in the lower part of my mouth. What do I do to fix this problem?

By Donnisha from Louisville, KY

Answers

Best Answer

You might contact your dentist for help.

Best Answer

Your mouth swelled up overnight. You can try rinsing with salt water. Also, take an anti-inflammatory such as ibuprofen if that's safe for you.

It takes a while for swelling to go down after teeth are pulled. Call your dentist and explain what happened. I bet they've got better advice. No doubt they've heard this one before.

So sorry this happened. I took a dose of generic Benadryl. It takes down the swelling in insect bites and makes folks drowsy. That, for me, was a winning combination when I needed to get used to my dentures.
I can't take aspirin or NSAIDS and this works better for what I needed it for anyway/ Happy ZZZs to you, and congrats on you new smile! :)

Health & Beauty AdviceOctober 10, 2016
😎
📓
🐛
🌻
😷
Generated 2020-07-23 16:21:33 in 723 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cant-Get-Partial-Dentures-Back-in-Mouth-1.html