Can't Get Rid of Clothing Moths

I have scrubbed my closet top to bottom, scrubbed baseboards, used cedar, lavender, and moth balls. I vacuum every other day and have had the carpet cleaned and still the moths continue to eat my clothes, I am desperate for a solution!

By Linda M

Fogging is the answer. I've had a webbing clothes moth infestation for an entire year. The pheromone traps (Safer or Pro Pest) do catch lots of males (over a hundred in this case), but didn't stop the breeding cycle.

Two weeks ago I fogged my apartment with a can of Pro Control. It has low toxicity for humans, and no residue. I have not seen one moth since. I ordered a couple more cans in case a new batch hatches. The product and process were recommended by an exterminator that my apartment manager brought in.