Caramel Apple Crisps
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
May 15, 2018
Enjoy the flavour of caramel apples? These rose-shaped dessert cups are full of caramel and apple, and only have a handful ingredients in them. They're so easy to put together and they won't weigh you down. You don't need special tools or techniques to make these super pretty rose-like goodies; I even used my toaster oven!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 crisps
- oil for light greasing
- 2 crisp apples, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 small lemon
- pinch of salt
- 12 gyoza or wonton wrappers
- 1/3 cup caramel chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F and lightly grease a mini muffin tin.
- In a pot over medium heat, add chopped apples, juice of lemon, dash of salt, and 1 tablespoon of water. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 8 minutes until they are softened.
- Add a tiny dab of oil to each wrapper, then press into mini muffin tin. The sides will fold and overlap naturally.
- Add a few caramel chips into each cup.
- Spoon cooked apples into the cups evenly.
- Top with more caramel chips.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until wrappers are golden brown. Allow to cool off for a few minutes before enjoying.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.