FruitRecipes

Caramel Grapes

This is a delicious twist on caramel apples. I love caramel grapes because I get everything I want in caramel apples in one bite, with so much less mess. Plus, they're so cute!

Total Time: 15 minutes

Yield: 20 caramel grapes

1. Wash the grapes then place them on paper towels. Roll each around on the towels so they are completely dry.
  2. Insert a toothpick into the top of each grape.
  3. Dip grapes into caramel sauce.
  4. Roll in chopped nuts. Set on a platter.

I have a silly question you probably have to warm up the caramel sauce first right did you warm it up in a pan or microwave and what brand did you use. thanks

Hi there. Not a silly question. You don't need to heat it up because it's already pourable. It's the type you find in the ice cream topping section that you drizzle on top. When you dip it in then coat it with nuts, it solidifies nicely.

www.smuckers.com/.../caramel

If you want a chewier one that's a bit more sticky, you could heat up chewy caramel candy squares with a bit of water until it's gooey, then dip, then coat with nuts.

I hope this helps, Linda!

Food and Recipes Recipes FruitOctober 30, 2018
🌻
🎃
🎂