Caring for a Dog Recovering from Parvo

My dog was diagnosed with parvo about 3 weeks ago. He stayed in the hospital for several days. We brought him home and he started eating, drinking, and being back to himself. However, here in the past 2 days he's been breathing hard. He will still eat and drink, but his breathing is still hard and fast. Any idea what this is? Is it related to parvo? I know he is still not fully recovered from parvo. What else can I do for him?

I think he has some kind of respiratory issue not related to parvo. I would call the vet.

Parvo can weaken a dogs immune system. It make them susceptible to other viruses and bacterial diseases. Get him back to the Vet right away.

Place your hands at the top of the belly and push up if it sounds bubbly or full of air its parvo. The respiratory is not part of parvo.