Catchy Business Name Real Estate Investing Company

My husband and I live in British Columbia (Canada) and are setting up a real estate investing company. We plan to sell property in the US, but at this point I believe it will be to both US and Canadian investors. We plan to find property for investors, but may also flip property. We don't want to make the name too narrow as we aren't 100% sure which way we will go.

I was thinking we would want "real estate investing" in the name so it describes the business. We wanted something contemporary and professional and possibly using "Edge" or "EdgePoint" in the name. What do you think and would you have any other suggestions? What about Resonate Real Estate Investing with the repeating R? Thanks in advance for your help!

By D&C