Ceramic Plate Flower Sculpture

These flowers don't need to be watered and they look wonderful all year round!

Total Time: 30 minutes

Yield: 1

1. Drill a hole in the center of each plate or bowl that you are using in the design. For the one pictured, I used a plate, a flower shaped bowl, and then a small bowl in the center.
  2. Drill a 1/4" hole into end of wrought iron plant holder. Use a piece of wood to support the wrought iron while drilling. Insert the bolt through the three layers of plates/bowls.
  3. Bolt to wrought iron end.
  4. Advertisement

I have a bunch of clear pink dishes that a friend gave to me. I have plans to make flowers out of them. Just need to get the right drill bit so I don't break them ;)

Something else you can make with different sizes of plates and patterns is a dessert tray holder. Usually, I make them with three sizes of plates and drill a hole in each. Then you purchase hardware that you put through the plates to hold them together. These can be found on Amazon: RICH-Po 2 Tier , 3 Tier Crown Cake Stands Cupcake Plate Stand Handle Hardware Fitting Holder for candies, Dessert, Bread,Fruit, Candy (3 Tier, Gold)

$4.00

Crafts Garden & Yard DecorationsJuly 14, 2020
🌻
😎
📓
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Ceramic-Plate-Flower-Sculpture.html

DecorationsGarden & Yard