Ceramic Plate Flower Sculpture
These flowers don't need to be watered and they look wonderful all year round!
Total Time: 30 minutes
- two or three coordinating ceramic plates and bowls
- drill bit for drilling glass or ceramic
- wrought iron hanging plant holder
- 1 nut
- 1 1/4" by 1 1/2" bolt
- 2 washers
- 1/4" drill bit
- Drill a hole in the center of each plate or bowl that you are using in the design. For the one pictured, I used a plate, a flower shaped bowl, and then a small bowl in the center.
- Drill a 1/4" hole into end of wrought iron plant holder. Use a piece of wood to support the wrought iron while drilling. Insert the bolt through the three layers of plates/bowls.
- Bolt to wrought iron end.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.