Charming Lucky Horseshoe Craft
Here is a horseshoe craft that is sure to bring good luck to your home. This is a guide about charming lucky horseshoe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a pretty wall decoration for a home and particularly nice for a house warming or anniversary gift!
- silk or dried flowers
- artificial hummingbirds or butterflies (I bought my pair for at the Dollar Store) ($1)
- Tacky Glue
- String decorative ribbon through the two top holes in the horseshoe and tie them together.
- Play with your flowers to find a design you like best, then add glue to the bottom arch of your horseshoe and place your flowers/plants to your liking.
- Add more glue and finish with your hummingbirds. They did come with wires attached and you may wrap the wire around the horseshoe for extra strength if desired.
- Leave flat for the glue to dry completely before hanging.